Occasional Contributor

I ordered 2 sets of the TSV lilly special, one set in pinks the other set in oranges.  We redone a garden with all pink annuals and perennials and the other garden was mixed orange annuals and perennials...well guess what...I rec'd both sets of bulbs in the orange color...very disappointed that I have orange lillies mixed in with my beautiful pink flowers!  What should I do?  I think this is the last time I order flowers, bulbs from QVC!

Respected Contributor

I have had zero luck with plants from QVC. 4x purchased all died. Local nursery is better in my opinion. 

Esteemed Contributor

Have you called customer service?  I think they'll send some pink if available or refund your money if you explain what happened.  

In the meantime, you can dig up the orange plants now while you can identify them.  I'd just transplant them in the other bed.

Sorry that happened to you! It's happened to me in the past too with lilies I purchased at the local garden center before they were blooming.

Respected Contributor

Call CS and tell them you were sent the wrong color.  Since this was a very early spring item, they are not in stock.  They will most likely give you a 50% refund.

Respected Contributor

Even though it is past the 30 return policy, I would tell them you couln't tell the actual color until they bloomed recently.

Some of my bulbs seemed to be mislabeled as to their heights, but the color and collection was correct.

Good luck!

Respected Contributor

IMG_0020.JPGIMG_0021.JPG

Occasional Contributor

Neither one of the sets had either color in them!

Honored Contributor

Use more reputable companies like Gilbert H. Wild or Bluestone Perennials in the future. Both companies have excellent ratings according to this site:

http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/#b

Scroll down to search by letter of company name.

Request a refund from QVC and move those orange lilies elsewhere. You can move lilies pretty much throughout their growing season.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@jpie wrote:

Call CS and tell them you were sent the wrong color.  Since this was a very early spring item, they are not in stock.  They will most likely give you a 50% refund.

@jpie  Customer service will issue a complete refund for an incorrect plant being sent.  Never heard of a fifty percent refund.

Honored Contributor

@budgirl56 wrote:

I ordered 2 sets of the TSV lilly special, one set in pinks the other set in oranges.  We redone a garden with all pink annuals and perennials and the other garden was mixed orange annuals and perennials...well guess what...I rec'd both sets of bulbs in the orange color...very disappointed that I have orange lillies mixed in with my beautiful pink flowers!  What should I do?  I think this is the last time I order flowers, bulbs from QVC!

@budgirl56  I have been sent incorrect roses, and received a full refund, so do call customer service.