Super Contributor

Cottage Farms is on Zulily today, if anyone is still looking for spring plants.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for this.  Is Phillip Watson on Zulily too?

Super Contributor

@ValuSkr, No, he's not.  Zulily is web-based ordering only.  Think on-line catalog.  The prices are really good but you have to be sure of what you want.  The return policy is pretty crazy.  

Honored Contributor

FYI: I've recently received several Cottage Farms plants I ordered from Zulily and they're not just small like the ones I ordered from QVC.... They're miniscule.  Too small and pathetic to put out in the big cruel world.  I'll have to make them houseplants for a couple of months. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

FYI: I've recently received several Cottage Farms plants I ordered from Zulily and they're not just small like the ones I ordered from QVC.... They're miniscule.  Too small and pathetic to put out in the big cruel world.  I'll have to make them houseplants for a couple of months. 

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624  That's too bad, the plants I receive from zulily have been great.  This year, I bought the Cottage Farms set of six variety tomato plants, las year I bought sets of cherry tomato plants and they were delish, and have already planted them as they were a good size.  I have bought Cottage Farms hydrangeas and roses at zulily and all are good.  I keep very small new plants in one gallon nursery cans until they are a good size to

I just bought a set of two Lilacs that will grow only five feet, and these will arrive in very small pots, 4", so they definitely will go into larger pots until they are a substantial size to plant in the ground.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  I've bought succulants and 3 tiny little sun patients.  I don't want the big set of sunpatients that QVC sells so was happy to be able to get only 3, but I doubt they're an inch tall.   My kitchen window looks like a greenhouse. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@mousiegirl  I've bought succulants and 3 tiny little sun patients.  I don't want the big set of sunpatients that QVC sells so was happy to be able to get only 3, but I doubt they're an inch tall.   My kitchen window looks like a greenhouse. 

@Kachina624 An inch, that is tiny.  I hope they thrive, but if not, zulily will refund you.  Even the companies that I buy from every year that have wonderful plants, very good sized when I receive them, many did not survive to greet Spring, and have no clue as to why they didn't, because the majority are thriving.

Contributor

I love watching when Cottage Farms is on QVC! Phillip Watson is wonderful! And oh my goodness the tomatoes look absolutely delicious!

Esteemed Contributor

@Ohio Night Owl wrote:

I love watching when Cottage Farms is on QVC! Phillip Watson is wonderful! And oh my goodness the tomatoes look absolutely delicious!

I so agree about Phillip. What a doll. I would love to have him for a friend and neighbor !! Heart

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein