Respected Contributor

Another Shipping Complaint !

I'm trying to be patient with these shipping issues believe me but this is a continuing problem and I have a QVC gift certificate from my daughter from Mother's day for a significant amount and I'm concerned that if I order something it will be next Mother's day before I get it !   I ordered a Roberta's totem pole plant back on 4/15 and it still says "in Process" with delivery date of 5/7. Ridiculous and I don't want to cancel it, have no idea where else to get this plant and I really like it. I called CS, a very nice Lady apologized for the delay and I appreciate her apology but there was nothing else she could do. I called  Roberta's gardens CS department and the phone rang and rang, no one answered and they even have a recording saying if you want to speak to a QVC CS rep, press 4. No need to do that when I already talked to someone. Then I see Robertas on today's show with Sandra selling more plants. What gives people ??  

Honored Contributor

Re: Another Shipping Complaint !

@Goodie2shoes    Sorry to hear about your Roberta's experience.  It's disgusting. 

I don't know what your plant looked like but if it's the usual totem pole ivy, they're widely available at nurseries and florists.  They are a very common ivy just trained on a pole, which you could do yourself.   Google it.

Based on reports here about customer experiences with Robert's, they may be doing you a favor by not shipping. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Goodie2shoes I no longer complain nor buy as much as I used to on QVC.  I usually stick to skin creams from Dr. Denese and handbags

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes 

Suggest you send an email to:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Include your ORDER NUMBER in the email.  The  MODS will sort this out for you.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I ordered the same "plant" on 4/15 and it is listed as "In Process" with an estimated delivery date of 5/6.  Ridiculous.  I don't really care if I get it or not at this point and have been tempted to just cancel the order.  QVC really needs to address their communication issues.  There is no excuse for this kind of customer service from a company the size and caliber of QVC. 

Honored Contributor

Seems like many problems are with vendor-shipped merchandise.  QVC ought to discontinue their relationship with undependable vendors.  Although they'd blame shipping problems on the vendor, the Q is ultimately responsible. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Suzeecatwrote:  I ordered the same "plant" on 4/15 and it is listed as "In Process" with an estimated delivery date of 5/6. Ridiculous. I don't really care if I get it or not at this point and have been tempted to just cancel the order. QVC really needs to address their communication issues. There is no excuse for this kind of customer service from a company the size and caliber of QVC.

I just canceled my order today because it still says "in process" since the order date of 4/15. I called Roberta's several times over the past few days and was placed on eternal hold. I tried to leave a vm today on their after hours line and it would not allow me to leave the message so I emailed them about the poor service. Ridiculous !

Respected Contributor

Update on shipping problem regarding the Roberta's totem pole plant I ordered on 4/15 and canceled 5/26 since it remained "in process" with delivery date of 5/7. Well I got a email this morning that the plant was shipped last night so that makes almost 2 months after the order was placed, no more plant orders from me!

Respected Contributor

I finally received the totem "plant" on Saturday, 5/29.  Now I wait 6-8 more weeks to soak it and see what (if anything) sprouts.  I hope you receive yours, @Goodie2shoes, and enjoy it.