Respected Contributor

Thanks for the suggestions. This is a black WK tneck. Somehow I put it in a drawer with tights and leggings and it got crushed. I have too much black and it got mixed in.

I'm going to get the Downey Wrinkle release anyway. Sounds like a good thing to have.

Before steamers were in vogue my mother used to use a dampened towel over anything delicate. She could have won an Olympic medal in ironing. Her youngest sister, a woman of real style and a perfectionist, would stop on the way home from the seamstress and dry cleaners for a touch up.

She did that bit that Jayne Brown recommends: wrapping item in wet towel and putting it in the refrigerator. Louis said his mother did that also. I actually like ironing but that's too much.

Regular Contributor

throw it and a damp washcloth/towel into the dryer on lowish heat for a bit and the wrinkles fall right out..

Super Contributor

I throw my whisper knits in the dryer to get some of the dampness out after machine washing gentle cycle, and then smooth them out and hang them to finish drying. They come out perfect every time. I recently received a cardigan that I was worried I wouldn't be able to get all the wrinkles out it was so bad. This method took them right out. I find you really don't have to "baby" whisper knits all that much.

Super Contributor
Wk is polyester isn't it? I would just wash and lay flat to dry or put on a hanger to dry. I can't imagine it being wrinkled still after that. I dont put any of my clothes in the dryer. I just hang from the wash and let dry and wear them.
Respected Contributor
On 12/11/2014 luvthatboxer said: Wk is polyester isn't it? I would just wash and lay flat to dry or put on a hanger to dry. I can't imagine it being wrinkled still after that. I dont put any of my clothes in the dryer. I just hang from the wash and let dry and wear them.

Like everyone else, I don't have a problem with the wrinkles coming out.I do what everyone does, and the wrinkles come right out. The WK is a rayon/nylon blend, not polyester.