Contributor

One of the things her show does is feature things found on QVC that don't get a lot of air time or that we didn't know they carried. It also demonstrates how the "ordinary" staple items of a wardrobe can be tweaked to be more edgy or keep up with the fashion trends. That comes from her history in the fashion industry and the knowledge of the guests on her show. Even if there are things that are not within your budget or comfort zone, it offers a way to think out of the box about style. There are severals threads that speak about how every fashion line looks the same, how can offering a different perspective be so wrong? if you don't like something, you have a choice not to buy it or to find an alternative way to use an accessory that is more your style and still feel on trend.  Variety is the spice of life!

Super Contributor

I agree. I so much enjoyed these new format, where she would have three designewrs talk and discuss styling in aq show. It was only an hour, but truly the best hour on qvc, except for Peyton, can't beat his knowledge. But it is fashion. I was very surprised to see QVC started having high end designers items. They had Gucci and Saint Laurent glasses. Way to go! I love Katrina. I don't care is she is XS or not. I buy small on QVC and seriously, I don't buy small in other items. All this small, XXS as Amy would say, and XS ridiculousness not sure why it would matter.

Valued Contributor

Re: katrina szish

[ Edited ]

I have grown to enjoy her show. The original, pre-pandemic version, I did not care for as much.  Too many "guests" and opinions.  However, with adjustments to that formula and only having a vendor representative and one color commentator with her on ZOOM, I have found it to be highly entertaining.  DB is my favorite with her, but Jackie from IM is great too.  I also think she originally came out a little too "I am from the real high end and couture Fashion world" too strongly.  She has dialed back a lot over the summer.  I like it and I like her show much better now.  Whenever the social distancing does end, I would suggest they only put one guest on her "panel" , keep it more streamlined and conversational.

Occasional Visitor

Agreed

Sad to find out some of the other hosts have recently left

Courtney is also a new host and she has her own shows as well

So what is the issue?