QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC unkind comments about our host.

Regular Contributor

She is impressed with herself, so she doesn't need our approval.  I cant watch her,

Regular Contributor

You are right, she is not quite sincere to me.

Trusted Contributor

Watching her day time show today Aug.31st.she knows her stuff,not silly,not look at me,not pu her shoes on while seating on the couch.But yet they put her on late in the evening,I wish they used her on during day hours.she is an excellent host.

Contributor

While it's true that many people are working from home, there are still many (like myself) who are back in the office. I love fashion so I find it to be refreshing to see stylish pulled together outfits now more than ever. It gives me something to aspire to. I enjoy her personality and fashion sense. 

Regular Contributor
Nor am I. We all have hosts that we simply cannot watch.
She is on my list. It’s not a bad thing. It is what it is🤷‍♀️
What does bother me is when other posters attack someone for having an opinion that they don’t agree with. My advise to you is scroll on past the comments until you find someone who agrees with you. No need to bash.
Respected Contributor

I like Katrina.
I just think she is wasting her talent here at the Q.

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

I just watched her go from The Szish List to a Quacker Factory show without skipping a beat. She’s enthusiastic, discussing the items respectfully and rocking a pumpkin big shirt with leggings and heels 🙂. 

Respected Contributor

Re: katrina szish

[ Edited ]

I like her. 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

Re: katrina szish

[ Edited ]

Dennis Basso is  always on with her on Thursday nights. I can take a little of him but the entire hour with her, no! 

Not a fan of hers either. She comes across as too self-impressed.