Contributor

@shoesnbags

No membership needed to order online!

Respected Contributor

@Full of itwrote:

@shoesnbags

No membership needed to order online!

There are, however, some items that say "Member Only Item." I think they tend to be more well-known brands (real Uggs, Frye, etc.). I also read someplace that there may be a surcharge on some(?) items for non-members? I'm a member, so I'm not sure!

Esteemed Contributor

I think you have to be a member.  But you could check it out by calling them.... online number.  I love buying their clothes.  Great buys and darn good quality.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: jean jackets

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'm going to try ordering and see what happens.  

ETA. I just checked, and the answer is yes, but not groceries, and not items indicated to be for members only. Also, there's a 5% surcharge for non members. But that doesn't amount to much on a $20 jacket, so I'm going to order. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Contributor

How was the sizing?

Esteemed Contributor

I will be ordering online since they are not at my Costco.  However, if you like Carole Hochman pajama sets, they have plenty.  They also have Sketchers, but for some reason, no 9.5, which is what I need in their shoes.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Contributor

@kivah How was the sizing.  I could be a small or a medium.  Small in Isaac.

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriMN

Haven't received the jackets yet - just ordered them yesterday. The site said they're back-ordered. I wear size 12 (sizing said 12-14) and I ordered Large.

Esteemed Contributor

I'll be receiving the 3 denim jackets on Monday. Quick!!!!