Honored Contributor

I got her petite, lace up jeans today

I chose the lightest bleached indigo color, Everything about them is perfect for me

The color is beautiful, very summery. I love the denim it seems a tad lighter than her other jeans, but by no means thin

They are a perfect fit for me. I have never had any problems with her jeans as far as sizing goes ,and they all run true for me

Trusted Contributor

I, also, purchased the same jeans in a lighter wash denim.  I ordered my normal QVC size, and they fit!  Nice weight to the material, and I really liked the lacing at the bottom. Didn't have the same luck with the other items that I ordered from her, but glad the jeans were a keeper!

Honored Contributor

@susan kayI always go down 1 size in her tops. It fits me much better

Honored Contributor

Re: My newest Martha Jeans

[ Edited ]

@cherry   Thanks for sharing the information.  I have been looking at her jeans and I will take another look.  Cat HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: My newest Martha Jeans

[ Edited ]

I have her patchwork jeans in both grey and blue and her new tuxedo stripe jeans. They all fit great and similarly. 

I also ordered the lace up jeans in the bleached denim color and they fit different than the others. They were looser all over and the stomach/waist area fit like “mom” jeans, is the best way to describe them I guess. These immediately went back. 1st MS jeans fail for me. 

Edited to add: They were a very nice soft material, that’s a positive I forgot to mention. The reviews are favorable for these, but all commonly state they are a looser fit as I stated. Their quality was also as good as the others.

Honored Contributor

Gosh thats a shame. I didn't have any problems with mine

Esteemed Contributor

I'm glad to hear you ladies like your jeans!  I don't wear denim pants, but there are times when I consider owning a pair (again).  I take your comments into consideration.

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

Ladies enjoy your jeans!

Trusted Contributor

@cherrywrote:

I got her petite, lace up jeans today

I chose the lightest bleached indigo color, Everything about them is perfect for me

The color is beautiful, very summery. I love the denim it seems a tad lighter than her other jeans, but by no means thin

They are a perfect fit for me. I have never had any problems with her jeans as far as sizing goes ,and they all run true for me

It would help so much if you can provide height,weight, waist size, etc and then tell us what size you bought. While I so appreciate the review, it really does nothing to help me in terms of selecting a size absed on your experience. I realize we are all different shapes and sizes, but I always try to provide as much information as possible so that others can get a clear idea as to the sizing. And yes, I do look at the size charts.

Honored Contributor

@gigy  they have charts that is what I used.