Esteemed Contributor

Re: host with Quacker Factory this morning

I like when the Host lets Angel talk about the details on the clothes...especially with embroidery and if there are stones or studs. Angel is great about giving details on Quacker pieces and thats what I want to hear.....

I don't want to hear you can wear it to lunch with the girls, on vacay, to Service, for a Bridal shower, out shopping, to work, buy it as a gift for your sister...best friend..cousin....rambling on......sheesh

Honored Contributor

I was asleep at 4 a.m. this morning! LOL but I've seen Terri's presentations and I really like her a lot. She seems very down-to-earth

Honored Contributor

I watched the show with Terri Conn and the later one with Mary Beth Roe.  I thought both of those were fine.

But I had recorded the one with Amy Stran last night and tried to watch it this morning.  I have to say, she was exactly like the OP has mentioned.  I honestly thought what on earth is she on?  She's been like this for a while now; super-hyped, talking non-stop.  And what's with the obsession with candy and food during fashion shows?  She keeps having "M&M bars" and was going on about other foods she loves.

Even looking at one of the new embroidered teeshirts she said "I just want to eat that candy corn!"  Someone, please, give that woman something to eat and take away the caffeine.  I couldn't watch it all, even though I want to hear what Angel has to say, as she usually mentions other Quacker related things.  I fast-forwarded through the items and deleted it.

Honored Contributor

Who is watching QVC at 4am anyway??? Woman Surprised

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@Pook wrote:

I watched for about 10 minutes and I noticed nothing like OP did.    It amazes me how some look at things negatively.  How do they get through life if a shopping channel host is upsetting to them!!!  

We all react to things differently at different times and many do get annoyed/upset with certain hosts but maybe not post about, including me.  And I am getting through life very well

Says you!! 

How we react to life and others is all we have.  We cannot change everyone else to suit us when we get upset over some trivial things!!!  Try living life looking at the positive instead of being negative and you'll see the huge difference and life will be so much better!!! 

Trusted Contributor

@ID2 Wrote:

Who is watching QVC at 4am anyway??? Woman Surprised

Due to our modern 24-hour society, nearly 15 million people in the United States work full-time night shifts, evening shifts, rotational shifts, or other such irregular schedules. I guess it may be some of those people that are watching QVC at 4am.