Regular Contributor

host with Quacker Factory this morning

I was so upset with the host on quacker factory this morning. She talked so fast and wouldn't shut up. I felt bad for Angel who couoldn't say anything. Please do something to stop them from babbling about nothing to fill their time on air and let the product be described,

Honored Contributor

Re: host with Quacker Factory this morning

If you are talking about the host that was on at 4 am this morning, that was Terri Conn.    

Valued Contributor

I disagree. I think she did really well! And, being 4am EST, both Angel and Terri were pretty funny Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@brcala 

And constantly interrupting too.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Frequent Contributor

I think Terri is doing fine. Someone recentlly commented that the newbies need a chance to get their sea legs. I liked that. It takes time....now this sets me back a few years, but I remember Jayne Brown starting out. I thought she wouldn’t make it. She made mistakes, etc. But she became a competent and popular host!

Honored Contributor

I watched for about 10 minutes and I noticed nothing like OP did.    It amazes me how some look at things negatively.  How do they get through life if a shopping channel host is upsetting to them!!!  

Valued Contributor

@brcala wrote:

I was so upset with the host on quacker factory this morning. She talked so fast and wouldn't shut up. I felt bad for Angel who couoldn't say anything. Please do something to stop them from babbling about nothing to fill their time on air and let the product be described,

I watched/listened to this show this morning as well, but I thought Terri did okay and she's not one of my favorites. lol

~ Hope in TN ~
Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

If you are talking about the host that was on at 4 am this morning, that was Terri Conn.    

@Lipstickdiva  .... she is not my favorite host & I am surprised she is still around ..... 

Honored Contributor

I can't imagine Angel being overwhelmed by any host.  She aggressive in a good way and is always going to say what she feels should be said.  Shes been around a long time and is very experienced.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Pook wrote:

I watched for about 10 minutes and I noticed nothing like OP did.    It amazes me how some look at things negatively.  How do they get through life if a shopping channel host is upsetting to them!!!  

We all react to things differently at different times and many do get annoyed/upset with certain hosts but maybe not post about, including me.  And I am getting through life very well