Highlighted
Honored Contributor

favorite fashion lines on QVC from years ago

I bought, have and still wear  pieces from the Liz Claiborne line years ago carried by the Q.  So classic they never go out of style. Nothing was TRENDY....just timeless pieces.  I believe a lady named Linda was the host/ vendor at the time.my pieces are probably from  10 plus years ago that I still wear and they look like new.

Honored Contributor

Re: favorite fashion lines on QVC from years ago

Anything Sport Savvy that still fits me, I wear to run errands or even to work!!

Honored Contributor

I have a pair of pants from Jessica Holbrook that I just wore on a trip to New Orleans.  Have to be at least 15 years old and still look good.

Also have a pair of Citiknit pants that I wear when traveling.  

Miss both those lines of clothing.

Respected Contributor

I liked Lilly and Van.  Beautiful prints.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden , I think maybe Linda Davies did those presentations. Pretty lady with red hair. She now does Northen Nights.

Regular Contributor

Koos of Course - still have a skirt and jacket.  Great quality.  Some of his prints were out there, but others were classy.

There was a vendor from Italy who had sweaters with beautiful scenes on them in soft colors.  I loved watching those shows.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

From the early QVC days when they sold clothes that were "artistic" and "interesting"- not the ordinary clothes QVC sells today -- that you can find everywhere.  

Just a few ....

Indigo Moon - still wearing my one remaining coat.  Tan with black and gray applique.

Look East - still wearing a light beige (real) suede jacket. It has artwork in shades of black and gray on the back.

Quacker Factory - early days when it was "creative."  I still wear an appliqued denim jacket from those days.

Sandy Starkman - He also did appliqued and beaded jackets/shirts. Still have one of his also.

Victor Costa (similar to what LDO sold - but his styles were nicer than LDO's).  

Mary McFadden ... creative designs -clothes and accessories.

Esteemed Contributor

For me it was Marc Bouwer.  I really liked his style and still wear many of the pieces I had purchased.

Respected Contributor

I really like Indigo Moon and  Koos of Course.   I still have jackets from both those lines.  Well made and timeless.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

Dialogue