Respected Contributor

Re: favorite fashion lines on QVC from years ago

@patbz wrote:

I loved both Storybook Knits and Cardigan Bay hand knit sweaters.

Storybook Knits was on HSN

Honored Contributor

@Steffdoggy10 

Motto did have some "cute" piece .... I did try one jacket.

Not a good cut for me - much too narrow through the shoulders.  There were/are several lablels both on QVC and in stores - that I've avoided. 

You're rght - most lines look alike. LOGO and Tolani are the only "creative" brands  ....and I've noticed that a "certain" vendor has been copying some of ther pieces.

--------------------------------------

@Steffdoggy10 wrote:
I loved the Motto line. Their designs were all unique. Kind of trendy but not over the top. Now it seems like all the lines on QVC look the same. Linea was classy and very well made.

Honored Contributor

I guess I was an equal opportunity shopper.  The only line that stands out in review is Louis Del Olio

Trusted Contributor

@FLtricia @Gabriella T. I liked her shows and some of her sweaters.

Honored Contributor

Indigo Moon. Louis hasn't been gone long so I have a lot of his line.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

For me it was Marc Bouwer.  I really liked his style and still wear many of the pieces I had purchased.

He was on ShopHQ.  I think he's still there. 

Super Contributor

I have some older items that QVC does not sell anymore. Remember the old Quacker Factory? They sold quality items. Some with bling and some without the bling. Nice sweaters. My favorite is cardigan with Cardinals on it. Those were the days. I have a suede jacket from QF and one from D&C. You cannot even find real suede anymore on shopping channels anymore. I know that they still grow cows in this country! Where did suede go? If it were not for the Irish sweaters there would be no real wool on QVC or HSN. Are the people at corporate all vegans now? What has happened to clothing?? Hardly any cotton and when you do find it and see the price you would think that it is spun gold!
I am just disgusted with the poor quality and poor selection of clothing on shopping channels. No more for me.