Respected Contributor

I have mixed results from Zulily.  The shipping is always slow, frequently longer than the estimated 2 weeks. I've received some nice items at good prices, but I've also received some cheap versions of what is pictured.

A few weeks ago they had Vionic for less than half price.  I ordered 2 pairs of shoes and 1 pair of boots in the size I've ordered in Vionic from QVC.  All 3 pair fit the same way, at least a half size too big.  I'm beginning to think QVC's may be sized differently from the Vionic in general retail.  I know QVC's size American/European conversion for Birkies was different.

I've stopped opening Zulily emails as I do not want to be tempted only to be disappointed.

Honored Contributor

I have ordered from Zulily several times.   If you read the shipping for each item it will say when the item ships, some two days and some maybe nearly two weeks.  I get orders from them just as quick as from QVC most times.

I have mixed feelings about the quality of the merchandise lately.  Some I have repaired seams on tops where they ran the stiching off on one side and I know I could have messaged them and they would have made it right but I just repaired them.  If you aren't satisfied with what you get message or call them, they have always been good to deal with.

Honored Contributor

@kzeks wrote:

Some of the items are quite nice......BUT..... High S&H...

Very slow shipping and All Sales Final.......

I'd order more if the s/h was free!  I hate paying shipping, LOL.  So many sites have free shipping so I have to really want it.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
I was turned off by the fact that you needed to sign up with them to even look at what they have!? I then spoke with a friend, we were discussing online shopping etc, who told me she ordered a high-end hair dryer from them. The price was terrific but alas the hair dryer did not work. She called customer service and of course was told they have a no return policy. She then threatened them with Paypal and they conceded to give her her money back. That is all I know of the site
Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:
I was turned off by the fact that you needed to sign up with them to even look at what they have!? I then spoke with a friend, we were discussing online shopping etc, who told me she ordered a high-end hair dryer from them. The price was terrific but alas the hair dryer did not work. She called customer service and of course was told they have a no return policy. She then threatened them with Paypal and they conceded to give her her money back. That is all I know of the site

I won't browse Zulilly's website with a browser either but I downloaded their Zulilly ipad app to look at their website, that way you don't have to sign up with them to use their app to see what they have.

Valued Contributor

No Returns means NO Purchases from me.  I bought a few things and was not impressed.

Valued Contributor

Isn't Zulilly owned by QVC?

Esteemed Contributor

@JCF wrote:

Isn't Zulilly owned by QVC?

Yes, QVC recently bought Zulilly. The operate as two separate companies though and they have different shipping and return policies.

This thread was started 2 years ago and recently pulled up with new comments and replies.