Respected Contributor

I checked them out and honestly wasn't impressed. Maybe they're just not my type.

Trusted Contributor

They have some good deals!

Honored Contributor

I have ordered many children's clothes from Zulily. Everything I ordered were for my two great nieces who loved each outfit. In fact so did their mom!

I believe Zulily considers itself an outlet and you cannot return items. However, I did call recently about an item I am not sure will fit the child. The representative was very nice and it appeared something would be worked out.

Honored Contributor
On 3/24/2014 Perkup said:

I checked them out and honestly wasn't impressed. Maybe they're just not my type.

You have to review the site daily. I'll go 3 or 4 days and see nothing, then there will be a day when I'm interested in a couple of things. It's either feast or famine.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I just signed up with them and got a good deal on a Sakroots wristlet. I had to wait about a week before it shipped to me. Apparently they ship out all similar orders at the same time. But I got a good deal on it, and didn't need it right away.

Then they were featuring the Athleta brand,and I saw a top that I liked. I put it into my cart, and saw that I wouldn't be able to return it if it didn't fit! No thanks! I don't think I'll be ordering any clothing or shoes from this site.

Honored Contributor

My experience was not good. I ordered a size 8 dress for my granddaughter among other things. The dress was about a size 5, it was awful. The order came in 3 shipments. It took 17 to 29 days for delivery. The shoes did not fit. None were returnable, so I donated them to Salvation Army. I will never order from them again, no matter what the deal. Not worth it to me. My daughter has had bad luck with items not coming, and eventually cancelled. Keep in mind they charge your account as soon as you order, so you pay up front. Then wait for delivery

But many people have had good luck. If you go online and look for reviews there are complaint boards dedicated to Zulilly, and they have been reported to BBB. To be fair they might be more up front about their policies than they used to. The huge complaints were late deliveries, and no returns. If you know that going in you might have good luck. They have cute stuff!

Honored Contributor
I've had great luck with them. Have received about 10 pairs of shoes and all have fit and exceeded my expectations. I know their shipping is slow so I expect that; usually takes about 2 weeks. Have not failed to receive an item. I'm very pleased.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I order things for my great-nieces from there. You do have to be careful because sizing isn't always consistent and depending on where you are in the 'sale cycle' they don't ship until their sales cycle for that offer is over. You can find lots of cute things there. 95% of my experiences with them have been positive.

Honored Contributor

4 pairs of UGGS arrived earlier this afternoon. They were ordered 3/13, and shipped 3/21. 3 pairs are for our Grands and 1 pair (black [subtle]glitter) is for me. They were about half price and I only paid shipping for the first pair. The girls will be over the moon when they see their new boots.

As far as no returns, as I said earlier, call CS. If something is clearly sized incorrectly they will allow you to return the item. They issue you a credit, not a refund.

Frequent Contributor

I've bought lots of baby-toddler girl's clothing from Zulily. Good prices for very trendy fashions.

Clothes are true-to-size/ wide range of clothing to choose from.