Esteemed Contributor

Re: Zendaya In Vera Wang Gown

Why would I want a tennis ball attached to my dress?  I don't care who you are, that's a big no.  

Honored Contributor

She looks stunning in dress #1 but she is a designers dream.

#2 ..remove the tennis ball and I would prefer the plunging neckline be less plunging ...but she looks fantastic in that green dress.

Honored Contributor

Love the 1st Dress-just gorgeous, love the 2nd dress color, however the plunge is a bit much. I really do love that color on her though!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 

I really LOVE ❤️ the full gown!  She's so beautiful she looks great in anything!

I like the plunging dress too. The cut very reminiscent of the JLo Versace gown she wore years ago minus the ball lol.

Respected Contributor

The first dress has Zendaya looking like a Disney princess. Beautiful and magical.

The green dress is not attractive, on someone who can normally elevate any look, with her beautiful frame. 

In the first photo, she looks happy, smiling. Second photo, her expression is one of --- just let me get through this. 

Trusted Contributor

They both look beautiful on her.

Respected Contributor

She's young, pretty and slender. She can pull off anything Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

No to both and way too thin.

Honored Contributor

@Love to Run wrote:

She looks great as usual. I really like the green dress, but the tennis ball is a bit over the top. I mean the dress is already tennis ball green.

Yes, her stylist Law Roach has been too literal in some of the outfits to promote this movie. She even wore shoes with tennis balls on them.

My favorite outfits have been the non literal ones. She wore a white Calvin Klein jacket and long skirt that was so beautiful.

I think he's trying to compete with Margot Robbie's stylist for Barbie. I loved those outfits, but it should be a one and done unique situation for that movie.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

She's beautiful but neither dress is.  The green one has the most potential with a few modifications.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown