Honored Contributor

She wore this gown to the Los Angeles premiere of her new movie Challengers last night.

The dress consisted of a black lace and satin corset bodice, as well as a baby pink satin ballgown skirt.

Zendaya’s dress, which also featured black tulle peeking through the skirt's center slit, marked a departure from the 'tenniscore' looks the actress has been donning on the press tour for Challengers.

Screenshot_20240417-204946-847.png

She wore this custom tennis ball gown to the after party 

The floor-length gown, which was designed by Celia Kritharioti, also featured a thigh-high split in the middle and a tennis ball at the bottom of the deep V-neck.

Zendaya teamed the look with a pair of diamond earrings, while her hair was styled into a chic bun.

Screenshot_20240417-205041-474.png

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Zendaya In Vera Wang Gown

She is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!!❤❤ The neckline is a tad deep, and the sheer lace is a different look for her, but she WEARS each dress WELL Her hair and makeup in the first photo is FLAWLESS!❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

I like the first dress. The green/yellow one is quite plunge-y and the ball is kind of odd to me.

Valued Contributor

She is a lovely lady...but I'm just not liking either look for the classic, glamorous looks I'm used to seeing her in.  These both are a miss for me.  Sorry.  

Honored Contributor

Both are a big NO for me.

Respected Contributor

Wonder what happens when she sits down in that green number...not may taste at all.

Honored Contributor

Tasteless

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Well kind of tough to judge. She's tall and thin which makes her a designer's dream. She can take chances with plunging necklines to sheer tops because there's no part of her that needs to be covered.

Regular Contributor

She looks beautiful
True that everything looks good on her
She carries herself well
Trusted Contributor

She looks great as usual. I really like the green dress, but the tennis ball is a bit over the top. I mean the dress is already tennis ball green.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson