Esteemed Contributor

Re: YOUR FIRST 2014 FASHION PURCHASE . . .

On 1/4/2014 PpprMintPatty said:
On 1/3/2014 magicmoodz said:
On 1/3/2014 PpprMintPatty said:

I got into the Dillard's sale early and picked up some VC shoes and boots at a great price.

I'm cutting way back this year but I've had my eye on a couple of these so took advantage of the discounts.

Sometimes waiting for things to go on sale pays off, and sometimes it doesn't. Always a happy day when it works out.Wink

PpprMintPatty ~ Please don't post pictures. I love your style and often feel the need to copy. Yes, you could call my your fashion stalker! LOL

j/k about the pictures. Would love to see your new shoes/boots!

You're too kind MM! Really, I'm very classic so I'm sure a lot of people would find me quite boring...lol! I add some accessories to liven things up but I always tend to gravitate to classic, clean lines with a modern flare. And I have to be comfortable!

I started my purge yesterday and I already feel better! I'll have a lot more functions/events to attend in the future but I'm still cutting my purchases in half. My husband spoke with our financial adviser so he's cutting them in half for me...lol!!

He's a saver except for our kids(would give them the world if he could), our animals(nothing is too good for them...lol), and when we spend money, he wants to create memories and not buy "things" and I agree.

Have a wonderful 2014 Magic!!

PMP,

I just came back to read my post and found this warm message from you. Thank you. I am so glad you don't find me a creepy stalker. I just love your style. The Frye Phillip Studded Harness boots you shared prompted me to purchase the same boot (sans the studs). I love them and they are so much more comfortable than a riding boot. And I still love your Corso Como Regal flats. I had them in my cart during the Dillard's sale, but someone purchased them before I checked out!

Those financial planners are sort of uncomfortable to me. Ours asks such intrusive questions like, "How much do you spend on clothing?" {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I sincerely hope your son is better and I wish you and yours a happy, healthy new year.

magic