Respected Contributor

Re: Would u buy this outfit? In Any Color/Size?

It's ugly and you can't use the bathroom

Honored Contributor

I like this tint of lavender (or lilac).

I guess I would wear it ......... Only not as tight.

I'm fairly lanky-ish, with small-ish chest, so I doubt that anyone would stop, turn around, and look at me.

'Still', I'd probably tie a lightweight lilac print  sweater around my waist, because I don't like anyone looking at my back-side. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

As  far as workout wear at the gym , it would not be for me  when I did aerobics  or  worked out in the gym .

No, not walking around on the street , mall or shopping .

Might be okay with a short skirt and a  jacket  .

Honored Contributor

She was born this way, I suppose, but to me she is clearly flaunting it.

I guess it depends on whether there is an attraction to large backsides.  Some men like them.  

I'm not built like that, still it's a big "NO" to me.  

Honored Contributor

No...and I've never seen anyone at the gyms I've gone to, dressed like this.   

Respected Contributor

No, I would not buy this "outfit"... Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Interesting comments....my husband does not care for the Kardashian look.  Each to their own.  Lucky me that I don't have that body😉

Honored Contributor

I just asked my DH what he thought of it; whether he liked it and he said (I quote) "No, it's obscene."

He also doesn't like women (of any age) wearing skintight leggings, as if they were pants or trousers.  To both of us, leggings are meant to be worn with tunic-length tops.

And just to put a final "pin in it", I wouldn't have worn that when I was 16 or 24 or 30.  I would never have worn it. (It could just be that some of us don't like that look, regardless of who's wearing it.  That makes the responses "predictable"?) 

As to "older women" commenting on a young woman's body - I don't believe any poster on these boards knows the ages of everyone commenting.  But perhaps someone does?  Do tell!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

NO. The woman wearing it has a HUGE rear, probably FAKE b**bs, and HEFTY thighs. Looks like she could lose some pounds.

Esteemed Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

Never in a million years!! It is completely classless. I don't care how great a body you think you have.

You know what is classless? A bunch of older women commenting on a young woman's body. Predictable responses.🙄

I was commenting on the classless outfit not the person wearing it. The OP asked a question about the outfit.