Honored Contributor

Re: Would u buy this outfit? In Any Color/Size?

I'm only guessing that many (men and women) like the 'K' look.  Some/many not so much.

What works for her is what counts.  

I guess my self-esteem is on the somewhat low level.

'Still', I do like the light lilac color. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hooch. 

No.

"Kardashianized." Which, to me, always looks deformed...like a video game character. Ugh. Just my opinion but it seems the more "empowered" young women wish to look, the more they cheapen themselves with things like this.

I keep up with the times, and I love fashion but that's just ironic to me is all.

I think of how much sexier Rachel Brosnahan looks in the Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, by comparison, in those beautifully feminine and flattering clothes. No hooch needed.

Honored Contributor

I think the decision to wear this "outfit" has more to do with attitude than with body shape.  We see people all the time walking around in leggings and an athletic bra, and wonder if they know how bad they look to others.  Clearly they're fine with it as no one goes out in public thinking, "This looks terrible, I think I'll wear it shopping today."

I would not wear this even if I had the body to wear it.

Trusted Contributor

Different ethnicities have different body types and different beauty standards. AA women had round behinds long before the Khardashians, and they are much admired in our community. While a flat rear is probably the least desired physical attribute a Black woman could have🤣 Most AA men I know would point to Serena Williams as having the perfect body type, while many in white America mocked her body, much as some here have done. Nothing about this young woman's body looks enhanced, she actually looks like my younger daughter and many of her friends. 

As to whether or not I would wear it...I would never buy this for myself, but my husband has bought me several of these types of things to wear at home for him and I'm happy to do it even at my age 🙃 

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Trusted Contributor

No one looks good in this.

No one.

And no, I'd never wear this.

Gross.

Respected Contributor

This outfit is being sold online by dozens of vendors.  ( body looks photoshopped)

what you hope you will look like:

HIMIWAY Jumpsuits for Women Women Short Sleeve Solid Casual Clubwear Jumpsuit Green XXL

what you get :  

HIMIWAY Jumpsuits for Women Women Short Sleeve Solid Casual Clubwear Jumpsuit Green XXL

Honored Contributor

In my opinion that photo has been photoshopped.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn  Not by any means or color.....The camel toe is on full display as well, not a good look either.

Respected Contributor

Absolutely not....not exactly my style. Ha. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I would not wear it, even if I were 3 or 4 sizes smaller than I am right now. It's just not my style. However, with that being said, I don't think it looks as bad as some of the other very revealing things I have seen women wear out of the house.

It does remind me a bit of The Kardashian Look, but I wouldn't be too suprised that that was her real "rear end", there are some women who have bigger rounder rears without surgery! I have seen quite a few around here and I know they haven't had surgery to enhance it.

So, while I wouldn't wear it, I don't think its the worst I've seen. The color is beautiful.....