Respected Contributor

I'm watching the wwc show. I have several pairs of wwc pants and I love them, they fit very well  but I only have a couple of her dresses because I do not like many of her prints. I do have a solid black dress that I like and a black print that I like but I don't buy any of her tops and the dress now showing A-518371 is not pretty to me, the prints are ugly ! JMO to each her own.

Respected Contributor

Re: Women with Control

[ Edited ]

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I'm watching the wwc show. I have several pairs of wwc pants and I love them, they fit very well  but I only have a couple of her dresses because I do not like many of her prints. I do have a solid black dress that I like and a black print that I like but I don't buy any of her tops and the dress now showing A-518371 is not pretty to me, the prints are ugly ! JMO to each her own.

I'm with you @Goodie2shoes.  I own countless pairs of her pants and simply love them.  They are standard go-to for me.  But I am not a fan of her prints and therefore I don't think I have any tops or dresses from WWC (or her Attitudes line).  That's fine, I have plenty of other designers to choose from! Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

I like many of the WWC prints as I love color and the movement in them.  However, I don't care for her Cuomo jersey which seems like a rougher, cheaper version of Liquid Knit, and I don't like the way her garments are assembled and sewn.  Many of the tops look like maternity wear.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

You definitely should not buy things you don't like.