Valued Contributor

I don't see petites in the length offerings; just one length..

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased this a few weeks ago in Olive. It's a very nice lightweight sweater. I am only 5.1 and it's not too long at all. I hope that this helps.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the update on the graphite. I so appreciate the details. I'm thinking graphite and maybe the beige. I wear these a lot for vacations and travel because of air conditioning and because it sometimes gets cool in evenings. Even my office was cold this week---I kept upping the temp because I don't like to be too many degrees off the ambient temperature, no more than 10 degrees.

I love the fashion video with this TSV. 

Respected Contributor

For those who have already received the TSV, since the "click here" measurements are not yet posted, did you order true to size?

Honored Contributor

It looks wonderful!  Thanks for the photo!  Cat Happy

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the info, everyone. I was wondering what the TSV would be. It looks cute.

Honored Contributor

I'm so torn on what color to get.

Is it too lightweight for early Fall?  Or is it stricly a Summer item?

TIA

Valued Contributor

I think you could use it into the fall. It is a good layering piece. It would provide minimal warmth though.. Ex. If you have a short sleeve dress, and you need something to carry it into the cooler, but not cold, weather..

It stays warm by me until October. This would work well until then.

Valued Contributor

What a great idea to offer the tanks in the matching colors! I purchased the matching tanks in graphite and blue iris. Make it real easy to have an exact match! Thanks Renee!

Respected Contributor

Very cute cardigan.  The graphite and olive are calling my name but I am going to try to be good. (insert angelic emoji here).