Valued Contributor

Hi Sunshine!

Yes, it has a nice amount of stretch. It is very forgiving. I don't know...I feel like it is a very special fabric. Very dressy, very, different.

I would not get it for warmth, more for coverage. I just went shopping in Costco. I was wearing a spaghetti strap maxi. I wore a very lightweight 3/4 jacket over it. I don;t feel comforatble walking around shopping dressed like I was at the beach. This TSV works for that purpose.

I have many, many WWC pants. I wear them to death at the gym, and the quality is great!

Valued Contributor

Re: Women With Control TSV

[ Edited ]

I took the plunge. Not so much for summer wear, but for early fall. In fact, I think most of the colors they are offering this in would transition well for fall. Around here, September and October can go from 80 degrees to 50 within almost an hour.

Respected Contributor
Mtnbikegirl - thanks for review. I am pear shape wear a large in Logo and have never ordered WWC. Checked measurements and they look very generous so went with my normal size large - not XL - and I think this will work fine. Your review helped.
Honored Contributor

@Mtnbikegirl wrote:

Hi Sunshine!

Yes, it has a nice amount of stretch. It is very forgiving. I don't know...I feel like it is a very special fabric. Very dressy, very, different.

I would not get it for warmth, more for coverage. I just went shopping in Costco. I was wearing a spaghetti strap maxi. I wore a very lightweight 3/4 jacket over it. I don;t feel comforatble walking around shopping dressed like I was at the beach. This TSV works for that purpose.

I have many, many WWC pants. I wear them to death at the gym, and the quality is great!

thanks so much mtbikegirl!

her pants/leggings/crops/pedal pushers are all great, i agree! i cannot even tell you how many pairs and colors i have......and many multiples of black and whites! her whites go so quickly.

i am getting the graphite and the mustard and the matching tanks for now.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

actually, i could not get the tanks.....they are almost totally gone! i will keep my eye on them so that i can get the matching pieces.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Yes, they sold out so quickly! I bought three @ midnight!

Contributor

I'm torn on sizing. I go between an XL and a L. I'm very busty and I'm 200lbs, so I went with the XL. But I'm afraid it'll be too big. Thoughts?

Trusted Contributor

When I saw the picture of the TSV, I did not like it.  Once I saw it presented, I could see that the fabric was nicer than I thought, and it looked better in general.  I did not order it because I live in the south.  By the time it is cool enough to wear long sleeves, I need something heavier.  Also, the length is a bit too long.  I do hope everyone who ordered it loves it.

Paws and enjoy life.
Valued Contributor

I think you will be fine. It is not fitted, and the XL will allow more room for the coverage in the bust. I'm sure you will be happy.