Trusted Contributor

With All the Great Pants on Lisa Rinna's Show...

[ Edited ]

...Jill could have chosen to wear a pair.  When I first tuned in, I thought that she was in a double cast until I quickly realized that her pants were covering most of her shoes.  Doesn't look right to me.

Respected Contributor

Re: With All the Great Pants on Lisa Rinna's Show...

[ Edited ]

@Lovethesea I will agree with you on this one.  Shoes were a bad choice also.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

there must be a reason for these pants.   maybe she was trying to elongate her legs but it didn't work.

Honored Contributor

She said she was wearing a Lisa top from the show.  She probably didn't feel the need to be dressed head to toe in Lisa.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I think Jill must not use a full length mirror.  She's an attractive girl, but she looks so much better when she wears clothes that fit.  She always chooses the big matronly slinky tops and cardigans and all the black, which makes her look bigger than she is.  When she wears tailored clothes, she looks so more attractive imo.  I also like her hair shorter, but she keeps going back to the same look, which again makes her look matronly to me.  She's too young for that look!

QVC Customer Care

Super Contributor

Once again ladies u just can't be nice. I guess u r all just look perfect in everything u wear!! I have never thought of her as matronly and I like her as a host. They say women can be very mean to other women and the way the forums attack the female hosts I truly believe it is true.

Esteemed Contributor

After watching Jill for many years, I have no idea what kind of figure she has. She definitely hides herself with big, ill-fitting clothes that make her look very much older. I wish someone like Isaac would grab hold of her and do a makeover. She would be a good one for this. I think she could be very attractive. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jill really is a very good host and very pretty woman. I think through the years since having a child and also being a stepmom that maybe she just kind of forgot how to update her look.  We all have clothing that we don't look good in and yet some of us don't look in the mirror at ourself before going out the door.  I know I have done it so I can't judge anyone. There are supposed to be stylists at QVC. Well where are they? Did you ever see a photo of yourself from years ago and think to yourself what was I thinking? 

Honored Contributor

I think Jill dresses well when she wears some of her own clothing from high end department stores. Once she had on a beautiful Missonni knit and it was exquisite on her....it fit perfectly. When she wears clothing from QVC often times they need to be altered so they are not flattering to her figure.

Whatever Jill likes to wear and is in her comfort zone is really what is most important. All the makeovers in the world are not going to change who she really is......a lovely, well spoken show host that I have enjoyed since she first appeared on air. I remember the light hearted banter with David when she first appeared and she will always be one of my favorite hosts.