Honored Contributor

Re: With All the Great Pants on Lisa Rinna's Show...

Jill SHOULD have worn pants from LR's line.  She would have looked better and more updated.  

I really like Jill.  She's a fabulous host---one of the best.  She's very pretty too.  The pants did not work.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

She said she was wearing a Lisa top from the show.  She probably didn't feel the need to be dressed head to toe in Lisa.

she should have been....

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

Jill SHOULD have worn pants from LR's line.  She would have looked better and more updated.  

I really like Jill.  She's a fabulous host---one of the best.  She's very pretty too.  The pants did not work.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Thanks lola

Love Jill...not the pants.  LR looks great!

Esteemed Contributor

My take is: She is an apple shape. She should have gone tighter in the bottom white skinny jeans. Show off her legs as they are thin. Keep the flower black top as She is a little self conscious (her words) for being busty. Too much fabric on top and bottom is why it didn't work. I love how she is star struck with Lisa. You could tell she loved coming into work. I remember when she got her "Rinna" cut back in the day. Now she is working with her.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Her white pants were NOT flattering. IMO, she wouldn't have looked good in Rinna's TSV. The pants look good on those who are tall and THIN.

Respected Contributor

I am odd (wo)man out here (as usual) but I like when the non-fashionista hosts demonstrate how a fashion line can work with the everyday wardrobe of the average busy woman.  Jill isn't Lisa Robertson or Shawn or Courtney.  In many ways she is more 'relate-able' than the fashion-forward hosts.

Antonella and Jill for example are two good hosts whose expertise  lies outside the fashion world.  But when they do fashion shows, I suspect it speaks to a lot of people.

p.s. and by the way, I see nothing wrong with Jill's pants from the photo in this thread.

Respected Contributor

Jill Bauer is an attractive well spoken woman. I also think she is a first class professional and knows how to be a smooth showrunner.  I suspect if we met her in person she would appear much thinner etc. I liked Lisa Rinna's TSV of cargo pants, but I did not purchase.  It was largely due to the fact I was not sure they would be flattering. Maybe this is what Jill thought also.  It was enough Jill wore a Lisa R top. Afterall there are models of all shapes and sizes to model the pants.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched part of the presentation and the photo shows that the white pants are too long so that hem falls strangely over the platform shoes. They need to be shortened.

Esteemed Contributor

Not everyone can wear cargo pants.  If your over 40, under 5'5" and heavy they are not a good look for you.  Unless you look like Lisa Rinna who weighs just over 100 lbs.  The models looked terrible in them, but hey they have to sell them.