Respected Contributor

Do you like wide leg crop pants?  I like wide leg pants if they are long pants and I have many.   I have tried several wide leg crops this year and just don't feel right in them.  To me they just look pants that don't fit.

I see under "NEW" that the Denim & Co beach pants this year are crop length and will be a definite pass for me.

I am kinda disappointed because I like D&C on a TVS day as there are so many other new items on their shows during the day.  This TVS Tee shirts don't interest me, but I was sure there would be other new items I would like.  As I looked thru "NEW" this a.m. all the new D&C didn't interest me and the beach pants this year being crop wides were a disappointment as the beach pants were something I was looking forward to.

Respected Contributor

No, I do not. That is my least favorite fashion item.  I just do not understand it.  I will never buy anything like that. 

Honored Contributor

No, No, No ! !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I think they're awful, a mean trick perpetrated by fashion gurus who needed something new to sell.  They make almost everyone except the tall, most willowy models, look short and dumpy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I have a pair a really like.  They look good on me.  The length is good and the width is perfect.

Respected Contributor

The word "crop" made it a no for me. I have owned wide leg pants that were well-designed, utilized high quality fabric, and beautifully tailored that I really enjoyed. Wide leg is not a disqualifier for me.

Honored Contributor

No, I do not like the look of wide-leg crops on me. I don't even like full-length wide-leg pants on me either. I'm too short for that sort of garment.

Respected Contributor

They look like clown pants on me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wide leg crops

[ Edited ]

I do like wide leg pants - only full length - I have several pairs in different colors/prints/fabrics.  I ONLY wear full length pants!

For me - it matters what shoes I wear with them.  I like the shoes to be the same or close color as the pants.  

Trusted Contributor

Another no from me too.  I just do not like the look.  I prefer a slim (not tight) pair of crops.