Valued Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@liliblu wrote:

I have a pair a really like.  They look good on me.  The length is good and the width is perfect.

But they make your backside look bigger. awful look.

Not my backside.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Wide leg crops

[ Edited ]

I like them a lot on some folks, but not me.  I'm too short.  Put a pair of wide leg crops on me and a pair of wedges with an ankle strap and find a ringmaster.

Trusted Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

Wow. The comments. 😳 Welp, guess I'm gonna be the woman who will offend everyone's fashion sense when I wear the Denim & Co Big Deal crop beach pants. 🤭 

I ordered the tropical print. I have a pair of Dream Jeannes denim wide leg crops and like how they look on me. 

Well, I guess I am right there with you❤️ I only wear skinny, distressed jeans, but for lounge, beach, or summer, I am in cropped and wide. 

Who cares what others think. 

Respected Contributor

I am a tall lady and was teased all the time growing up about my "floods, high waters etc" so crops, ankle pants and all the other short pants just make me cringe. Never wear them and that's about ALL Q offers now so I am saving SO much money. Short pants aren't for me. I wish Q would move on.

Respected Contributor

I'm wearing a pair of denim wide leg crops now. I'm taller and longwaisted but fat. And I don't give two you know whats about it either. I bought several wider leg crops to wear at work over the summer thanks to hot and humid Maryland weather. I think they look just fine on me. 

Wear what you like. As long as it doesn't have extremely offensive or racist sayings on them or doesn't break any actual laws, the so-called rules of fashion went out the window years ago. 

Honored Contributor

Wide leg anything is a huge no for this 5'2" girl.  I'm stocky enough as it is.  But, that doesn't mean I want my pants encasing my legs either.  Some of us don't have skinny legs, so even what QVC considers a straight leg will be a legging on someone like me judging by how they fit on all those skinny-legged hosts.  But, it's rare for me to see anything but skinny pants on the Q, I guess so they can show off how much they stretch.  But, I don't watch too many fashion shows in QVC, so maybe I'm missing all the loose fit pants.

Esteemed Contributor

Not a fan until I bought Guiliana's, now I have 4 pair.  Cool, loose and amazing waist. The fabric is a lightr weight denim for summer.

Regular Contributor

I am fairly tall with thin legs.  I have a few pairs of wider leg crop pants.  I have yet to be ticketed by the fashion police.

Valued Contributor

I like them when they're sold in tall; then I can order them and they're the correct length of a regular pant on me because I'm short and I don't need to hem them.  Keep selling those tall crop pants, wide leg or not.

Esteemed Contributor

Not for me. They look horrible on some people but I will never say it.