Honored Contributor

Why does QVC need yet another line of jeans, baggy shapeless tees and knit dresses and long, shapeless over-priced cardigans?   No wonder they're in financial trouble   I think they've lost their minds. .  SHOW US SOMETHING NEW!!!!!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 don't watch,don't buy,simple simon

Esteemed Contributor

I liked the offerings.  I still work and have to attend meetings.  The skirt is perfect as is the cardigan.

I can't get by with "fun" clothes.

Honored Contributor

What's the name of this new line?

Respected Contributor

If this is about the new Universal Standard line, it looks to be a new way of sizing.

I always had a hard time trying to figure out QVC sizing back when I ordered clothing, so  it is not for me.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

Just giving us options is all.  I like to watch but I buy only what I want.  I don't get layers upon layers and big baggy clothes either.

I just think everything is getting high and when they talk about a top at a reduced price it is like what a savings.  Say what?

Honored Contributor

dull colors, and styles

this is  brand is a "real" brand doing a made-for-Q line

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Why does QVC need yet another line of jeans, baggy shapeless tees and knit dresses and long, shapeless over-priced cardigans?   No wonder they're in financial trouble   I think they've lost their minds. .  SHOW US SOMETHING NEW!!!!!

who knows

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
I agree! How many shapeless open long cardigans has QVC presented-boring!
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   I saw the recorded show this morning. I did not make a purchase, but was curious what it would be.

This is how I dress and how my closet looks....basic neutral colors and everything goes together...Easy to match and fast dressing in the morning...no thinking involved. 

Yes, I agree with others that the sizing seems a bit awkward.