Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, JUNE 19th)

Good Afternoon/Evening!  Sunny and hot here (98 degrees) today, but it was pretty nice on my early morning walk.  Hope the weather was nice where you live.  Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's and Granddads out there.  It is nice to see some photos of Dads on Facebook.

Church was fun today, and the gym went fine.  I certainly work up a sweat these days.  I am trying to build up my strength bit by bit.  

No TSV for me since I don't really care for the style.  Also no need for more pants.  I watched a little bit of one of the shows, and liked a dress presented.  But, not enough to order it.  Hope any of you who ordered items here or elsewhere like them. 

There was a special appeal at church for diapers and sanitary items which are given out at the food bank.  These items are very expensive and not covered by government benefits. I put them on my grocery list.

I never got around to cooking yesterday, so that is high on my list this afternoon.  And, I have a little ironing to do.  

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice evening and sleeps well.  Please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, JUNE 19th)

Linda @LindaLatte   I've read that some feminine hygiene products are hard to find these days; supply chain issue.  Not something a woman wants to find out when it's that 'time'.    'Diaper Banks' have become somewhat popular (sadly) since the start of the pandemic.  It's thoughtful of you to donate to these causes, you will make some women and children pretty happy.

It was nice again today and I went into my backyard often.  The weather starts to turn tomorrow and I suspect by Friday I'll be dreaming about a white Christmas Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise