Super Contributor

Re: Who ordered the Sunny Leigh shirt this morning?

I ordered it on Waitlist yesterday ... and cancelled it this morning. I still want it - but will wait until it comes back in stock in new colors.

After thinking about it, I don't want to take a chance on getting someone returned merchandise.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered and can't wait to get it. I'm in waitlist but don't mind a return. One person trying something on and sending it back in new condition is certainly better than the dozens of people who may, and do, try something on in retail.
Esteemed Contributor

Sunny Leigh sells her brand at a lot of department stores across the country. However, unless the items are on sale at those stores, the QVC prices compared favorably to what you would pay at those B&M retailers.

The dress in white was too summery to pass up. I considered the coral since that color really lights up on me (caramel brown skintone/medium brown hair). Actually I think coral is under appreciated as a flattering color on a variety of skintones and hair colors.

Frequent Contributor

I did buy the tunic in the pinky/coral shade. Other retailers have similar items and I bought one last year, lost weight, and now it is way too big, so I bought this top hoping it will fit. I had to guess at a correct size since the measurements weren't that helpful. Here's hoping.