Valued Contributor

I just found the cutest blouses at

Kohl's. I may go get another color since they fit so well. They were on sale for 24.99 and then I had a 20% coupon. No s/h with these! They have similar on the Q for more money and then the s/h. I am a happy shopper. Oh, they are for spring and summer.

Super Contributor

Re: I just found the cutest blouses at

Picture please!

Super Contributor

Yes, please share brand/style info! I shop Kohl's a lot, but I am in need of good blouse recommendations. I sometimes like to do a "semi-casual" look with a blouse and jeans or casual skirt with blouse. I don't have any in my wardrobe right now. I just donated a pile of dressy blouses from my working days (12 years ago!)

Valued Contributor

On 4/6/2014 imaclotheshog said:

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Picture please!

I am so inept at this stuff, I don't know how to post pictures. They are sort of gingham check but not exactly. I got a pink one and a black and white one. I wish I had bought the blue. Then today, my purse ripped so I went to the Coach outlet and found just the style I have been looking for, it was leather, for $99. I don't usually buy this much at once as I am on a limited income but my old purse lasted 5 years. I guess it was a birthday splurge as my son sent me some money for my birthday and told me not to spend it on groceries. There were may great purses for $69 and $79. I had thought about a Dooney but am glad I found this one at a much better bargain.

Valued Contributor

The brand is Croft and Barrow but the other brand I was interested in I can't remember. I also like Apt 9 at Kohl's. I really like the Chaps stuff but wait until it goes on sale and I have a 30% off coupon as it is a little more money. Some of the Q blouses is just a little pricey for what you get and then the s/h is getting to be a bit much. S/H is going up everywhere. I think you can ship to Penny's for free.