@pupwhipped wrote:

I'm weird. I like a true crew neckline.

@pupwhipped : So include me or we are twins 👯.😁😁😁

@SouthernBee  @pupwhipped 

Make that triplets. Smiley Wink

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

Re: Which Necklines Work Best For You?

I prefer a crew neck, especially in the summer.  I like to wear necklaces and they look good with a crew.  I have a few V necks and they are ok, but not my favorite.  I don't like scoop necklines because I think they make my face look fat.  I wear turtlenecks in the winter for warmth. 

I once went to a unviersity choir concert where the women all wore black tops.  All during the concert I studied the necklines from a distance and it was evident to me that the open necklines (deep V, square, off the shoulder, low scoop, etc. were so much more flattering.  This was a very large choir and lots of examples to study!  The performance was excellent classical music, too! 

Honored Contributor

@On It wrote:

V-necks. I cannot tolerate anything touching my throat.  I own a few scoop necks, but I do not enjoy them as much as my v-necks. Finding a V-neck sweatshirt that is truly a sweatshirt and not a sweater is indeed a challenge.

@On It   @ECBG 

I can't either.

I'm a little on the busty side, and most rounded neck necklines cause a pucker between the boobs. 

A V-neck always lays flat.  

Honored Contributor

My favorites are scoop, v-neck, crewneck, and turtlenecks. I have a couple of boatneck tops, but they drive me crazy. I'm always fidgeting with them and my bra straps, but I still wear them because I like the prints on them so much. 🤔

Honored Contributor

I like crew necks best.  But I wear just about all kinds except turtle neck.  I have a phobia about wearing someing snug against my throat. 

Honored Contributor

I'm exactly the same....love scoop, v necks and sometimes a square neck.  I find a boat neck a bit annoying and crew necks are simply unattractive on me so I avoid them!....I also avoid turtle and mock necks as well.

Respected Contributor

I like a scoop, V-neck and square. For formal evening , always a sweetheart or some version of sweetheart.