Honored Contributor

Re: Where do ladies buy those fancy hats?

I think it would be fun to make one.  After the derby, you could hang it on your front door like a wreath. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

A few years back I was invited to a Derby party and had no idea where to buy a fancy hat.

The daughter of a friend of mine gave me the name of a website where she ordered a hat.  I looked but the hats were expensive.  Probably downright cheap for some but for me to wear 1 time and never again, they were too expensive.  I don't remember the name of the website.   

Valued Contributor

Do you live by Steinmart? I see plenty of them there. I wear hats all through the summer and have bought numerous ones there.Not quite as fancy as those worn at the Derby but nice enough to keep the sun off my face.I have also seen some at TJ Maxx and Marshall's but that can be hite or miss.I was looking at them Friday there and they were all more casual. I ALWAYS get compliments on my hats and people mention how cute I look. No one seems to wear them where I live so I think people enjoy seeing a lovely hat. They can be real converation makers Smiley Happy

HTH