Trusted Contributor

Re: What was your favorite fashion item from the eighties. [Oh come on you must have had at least on

Trusted Contributor

Re: What was your favorite fashion item from the eighties. [Oh come on you must have had at least on

Pinstripe jeans

Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Image result for pinstripe jeans 80s

Trusted Contributor

Ankle zip jeans

Trusted Contributor

Image result for pinstripe jeans 80s

Valued Contributor

@Andreatoo: These shorts came from Target 2 - 3 years ago. Although it's hard to tell due to my poor camera skills, they are bermudas and the fabric is a patchwork. They're my favorite pair of shorts!Photo on 8-18-16 at 9.25 PM #4.jpg

Respected Contributor

I forgot about all those "designer" denim jeans from those days. Brought back a memory of my black leather stirrup pants I got from Lew Magram. Anyone else into stirrup pants then?

Honored Contributor

@Eliana wrote:

with wooden high heel Sam & Libby suede shoes and a velvet blazer and turtle neck.