Occasional Contributor

Lori Goldstein clothing quality

Has anyone else had problems with Lori Goldstein's clothing not holding up?  I've only worn some of the tops I purchased a couple of times, and already they have snags, are pilling, and seams are coming apart.  I haven't even washed them yet, and they look old and beat-up--and I am not hard on my clothes.  They are rather expensive, so I expected they would last longer than a couple of wearings.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein clothing quality

i have a half dozen of the thinner material ones and I love them. Don't wash them every time I wear them, like a sweater and do so carefully with no troubles. My only complaint is they wrinkle easy if you don't store folded on a hanger. 

The colors shouldn't fade unless you have cotton ones. Mine are the rayon/spandex which is surprisingly cool so far this warm weather. Give customer service a call. 

Respected Contributor

@bjbugs

There are many others here in the forum who have more experience with LOGO than I do, but I just wanted to reply with surprise about garments coming apart at the seams -- especially if you are talking about more than one fluky piece.  I only have 3 LOGO items, and while I wasn't in love with the price point, I found the quality of my pieces were fitting to the price.

I have had no snagging problems but have experienced a few pills that were easily removed with my beloved Gleener.  I agree with the wrinkling issue and find that the simplest way to 'iron' them is to toss the piece the dryer with a damp wash cloth.  Presto! Wrinkles gone.

Trusted Contributor

I have one LOGO cardigan and it has held up very well.  It looks as good as when I first got it.  I wear it and wash it a lot.

Honored Contributor

Before anyone else wastes their time responding you may want to check the op's posting history. I'm just saying....

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Before anyone else wastes their time responding you may want to check the op's posting history. I'm just saying....

@Andreatoo  There are a couple of others similar recently too.  

Valued Contributor

check the reviews these hosts do not tell the truth many reviews say great things but read between the lines. I would not buy her clothes just not my style. also the price point is too much and I do not wear sweat strech pants. also check her facebook page.

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Yes, I noticed that too.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Valued Contributor

None of this makes any sense.  I have many LOGO tops I have worn and washed several times and they do not look old and beat up nor do they have seems coming apart.  I would watch for bracelets and watches getting caught in lace trim and also seat belt straps or handbag straps rubbing accross delicate fabrids.  Other than that, LOGO clothes seem to hold up well.  I turn inside out, wash, immediately take out of washer and hang to dry.

Esteemed Contributor

I have only dinged up one Logo top, on a seatbelt. I have washed and worn many tops many times and they look as good as when they came out of the bag new. I think some people ruin their delicates in the old agitator washing machines. I have yet to have any Logo clothes pill.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop