Esteemed Contributor

Re: What top would you wear with this jacket?

@Pink123 I agree with everything you stated. That is exactly what I would do. It is classic and elegant at the same time. The jewelry is another great idea. As they say, keep it simple.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Pink123  Funny thing. I just had the skirt conversation with a couple girlfriends the other day. We came to that same conclusion.  For that reason I love a nice black slackS! And as far as daisy dukes.....um No! That is not a good look for me! If you see me out in shorts call my family! I've lost it! 😁😁

Respected Contributor

@rockygems123  I have this Ralph Lauren 38" I think necklace that I've had for year's.  It's a topaz (faux with little diamonds around it).  The darn thing is so well made it never gives up and looks like new. 

Anyway, I wear this all the time as topaz goes with everything,.....white tee shirts like @Sillimee showed you, jeans, white plain sneaks,  and a simple but very nice blazer out. I love the way it swings when I walk too.

20230703_205507[1013] topaz.jpg

Respected Contributor

@rockygems123 @Love it! I was told n charm school that pearls makes a woman's face glow! You'll be stunning in your!

Respected Contributor

@Franklinbell  LOLOL.  mee too, I don't care how good one looks. haha!

Respected Contributor

@Franklinbell Thank you!  I was very grateful for the suggestion from @Pink123, as a jewelry dealer it didn't even come to mind!

I was focusing on nice chunky gold bracelets but that's as far as I got.  

Respected Contributor

@Pink123   Ralph Lauren makes / made really good quality costume jewelry.  When I find it to resell it usually looks new, love it.

Now if we wanted to go all out a nice long Ippolita bezel set gemstone necklace would be great but I'll save that for my customers, I usually just keep bracelets.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Pink123 wrote:

That's a nice jacket @rockygems123.

I would keep it simple.  The background of the jacket looks ivory to me and background black.  

If it were me I would (depending on your skin tone) wear an ivory or black silk cami or blouse and keep it simple with a long 36  or 40 inch gold or silver swingy statement necklace's  or some faux ala Coco pearls  (or even better a few layered necklaces down the front of your blouse.  That's a nice background and all you need.

The jacket carries. 

I'd do the same @Pink123 @rockygems123  ... here's my "inspiration" ...

Respected Contributor

@SoX @I love that outfit! Black and white is so chic!

Honored Contributor

My choice would always be.a black turtleneck and black pants.