Contributor

What's with on-line ordering?

trying to order denim & co a378202- colors and sizes are all askew - can't select what you want to order.  Customer service is now a joke - very disappointed in QVC these days.  Three out of five pkgs delivered do not have a packing slip/return label....this used to happen once in a while....now it is almost the norm....

New Contributor

Re: What's with on-line ordering?

It's beyond ridiculous and very unacceptable!!  QVC doesn't even communicate about this online ordering issue!!

Trusted Contributor

@linky1953, I just ran into the same thing for two items.  They do not have an option for the sizes - for example XS, S, M, L etc.   It's really strange.  Guess I will just not order anything and MAYBE, I'll try back later, or I'll just thank QVC for saving me some money!!!!

Contributor

I guess they will blame it on Amazon prime day....so tired of their nonsense.

Frequent Contributor

I also wanted to order something but couldn't cause it was so weird.  I ended up calling QVC and ordering by the automated method.

Honored Contributor

Carolyn mentioned it a few times during her presentations w/Gary and squirrels and said "if you have any problems trying to place an order, call CS."  So I did but apparently they have no idea what is going on and it was the first she heard about it.  She was not able to answer any of my questions or provide any assistance so who knows what color and/or size I will receive.

Trusted Contributor

It might have to do with this....the easy pay is messed up...I received a reply from customer care team...doing an update with finance/billing...It department working to resolve...maybe this update is really messing things up...

Regular Contributor

I am having the same problem with ordering!  What's with all the little boxes with random letters in them??  No sizes listed.  Maybe I really don't need to order another top!  FRUSTRATING!!

Super Contributor

I had ordered A492438 studio park x Leah ponte pants in black petite  med and recd them today (loved them) and decided to order a another pair in Navy.  The sizing now is askew.  I did a chat room and several things happened:  they said there is a warning on pants being sold to california customers regarding prop 65..something about the material being dangerous!  This wasn't listed when I ordered the black ones!  I still wanted the navy pants!  So they can't be sold to Calif customers!  Then they tried to sell me sandals.  They never answered my question about the sizing which I had commented on three times!  I don't understand why Leah didn't bring up about prop 65 and why QVC sold me these pants if they weren't to be sold due to prop65.  Maybe they can't be sold to customers in some other states as well.

Frequent Contributor

@lilac lover  Having same problem. Option boxes make no sense and scrolling through them only to get equally messed up info. Never experienced this one before. Can't tell if the size and color I want us really available. I know ai can call CS...but the heck with it. Don't want it THAT bad.