Super Contributor

Re: What is your spending limit on....

IMO, some of the questions asked here are personal and nobody's business but mine. I usually read the OP's statement, then click off the topic if it's not something I want to comment on, such as this one!

Respected Contributor

@NanaLindawrote:

IMO, some of the questions asked here are personal and nobody's business but mine. I usually read the OP's statement, then click off the topic if it's not something I want to comment on, such as this one!

But you did just comment. You made a comment about not commenting! LOL 🤔🤨

Respected Contributor

@NanaLindawrote:

We don't have to whisper the words panties and bras anymore. They are articles of clothing that are worn by pretty much everyone.  I really don't consider asking for reccomendations "private business".

Honored Contributor

@NanaLindawrote:

@NanaLinda

What is it that offends you? Speaking of how much one likes to spend? Or talking about the foundation of all fashion?

Super Contributor

You're missing my point. I'm not afraid to talk about underwear or almost anything else. What I DO mind is someone wanting to know how much I spend on anything I purchase. Just as I would object to someone asking what I paid for my house, my new bedroom suite or how much I pay for a wedding gift...it's MY business, right? 

Respected Contributor

The OP’s opening line specifically says “spending limit” so she’s not asking for specifics from anyone, though many posters were fine stating what they actually paid, their choice. OP was only wondering what others find as a reasonable amount. You read more into it. 

Respected Contributor

I like Soma panties.  They usually have sales - 7 pair for $37.  I also buy panties from Kohl's.  They have good sales.

Bras - I don't buy cheap ones.  They never last, and I need the support.

Honored Contributor

@NanaLinda

Yet you're choosing to spend your time in a forum hosted by a shopping channel?! It stands to reason that price and how much somebody spends would come up frequently, no? Prepare to be consistently offended I'm afraid

It's only underwear. You can spend as much or as little as you like  and it's your prerogative to keep what you spend a secret but coming into a thread located in a shopping forum to look down your nose at those discussing price is the epitome of poor manners

Honored Contributor

@Bri36

Many of you have peaked my interest in the Soma Vanishing Edge line but I'm concerned about sizing

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo, their sizing is consistent with any other brand.  I find them to be true to size.