Respected Contributor

What is THE fashion brand/trend for 3-5th grade girls

Shopping for grand girls and need gift ideas. Thanks

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: What is THE fashion brand/trend for 3-5th grade girls

My 8 and 9 year old love clothes from Justice. They are very trendy for that age...and they hold up well.
Valued Contributor

No doubt about it anything from Justice.
Frequent Contributor

Justice has really cute clothes for young girls. Aeropostale might be better for the 5th grader if they are looking for something more grown up and trendy but still appropriate. Even check out Macy's or the junior department in kohls. They have some really cute stuff in kohls.
Respected Contributor

I agree about Justice for the younger girl, Aeropostale for the older one.

Gift certificate to Claire's.

Bare Traps boots (that look like Uggs)

Quilted vest (with hood and/or fur trim)

Hoodies

Packable down jacket

Honored Contributor

sparkles! Glitz. I am a grandmom. My grand daughters are 8, 14, 19 and 25, They all LOVED Justice. The little one is a Justice junkie. Then they graduate to Rue 21, Wet Seal, Aeropostle and Forever 21, Also, every girl 5 to 25 loves Claire's!!! You can always find something for them there, jewelry, belts, diaries, trendy little trinkets, scarfs, purses

Super Contributor

Totally agree with everyone else about Justice! They would be thrilled with anything from there. In addition to clothing they also have: pajamas, stuffed animals, notebooks, pillows, jewelry, hair accessories, perfume, etc. Lots of accessories. Hope that helps! Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Probably the best thing to do would be ask the parents because not every girl follows the so called trends!

Respected Contributor

Justice for sure..and I second Aeropostale..

My nieces are 10 and 11..and they have UGGS ..splurge once a year for a gift ...they said in ""horror.."" you cannot have anything BUT UGGS..lol

Heck I went to a school program one time last spring..and the majority of the tween girls had Coach bags and UGG boots..

I feel for the parents/kids who can't keep up with this trend..as regardless of what we all say we know how peers are..and now it is extended to Middle School and not high.

Honored Contributor

I would ask her parents. I wouldn't suggest buying anything for a child that age without asking her parents what she would like.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau