Honored Contributor

Matronly?  Shawn?

Image result for confused emoji

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon, my thoughts exactly.  Out of all the words to describe someone, matronly would be the last word I would use to describe how Shawn dresses.

Trusted Contributor

Shawn is suppose to be a diva with fashion?Some of her outfits make me wonder where the heck she bought them.I personally think Amy always looks like a class act.

Trusted Contributor

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

she simply stated that it was a piece of her own.

It may have been nice on its own but I thought it was too much under the Logo piece.

Shawn probably doesn't answer as she doesn't purchase from QVC.  It appears from what posters here state, most of her items are very expensive.

I do not vitist her FB page.

Most of her clothes come from elsewhere. I don't know where she finds some of the things she wears. She usually looks too matronly for my taste. I don't think she really has any fashion sense. My opinion Woman HappyHeart

She is a lovely woman though.

I think she looks about as "un-matronly" as you can get!

Trusted Contributor

Sorry, but I don't ever like what she's wearing.  She looks like she just shuts her eyes, goes into her closet and picks out two or three or four things to put on -- never knowing what she's going to get.  Apparently it's not important to her if things go together or not.  Of course, this is just my opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

This question is asked many times. Shawn buy elsewhere; the Q doesn't sell what she wears and that's a good thing.

Esteemed Contributor

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

she simply stated that it was a piece of her own.

It may have been nice on its own but I thought it was too much under the Logo piece.

I thought so too, made her look big and she is not. Woman Happy

I think both she and Isaac are on a "diet."

Respected Contributor

I haven't heard her mention it much lately, but she always used to talk about how she loved to shop at "the place with the valet parking" lol.  Doesn't really say much for QVC clothing, does it?  When she's hosting something other than her clothing shows, it's ok to wear things from elsewhere.  However, when she's on PMS, I think she should wear QVC items, whether it's tops, pants, jackets and shoes.  Too many people question what she's wearing and where she got it from. Nice going to promote another retailer's merchandise! 

Even when she says she's got this or is ordering that, she's been caught in a fib.

I remember her hapring on and on about how great a pair of IM shoes were and that she was ordering them.  The next time they were on he asked her about them and  it was obvious she didn't own them and he called her out on it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is Shawn wearing?

[ Edited ]

@bewise wrote:

Shawn is suppose to be a diva with fashion?Some of her outfits make me wonder where the heck she bought them.I personally think Amy always looks like a class act.

----------------------

I have often wondered "why" she is supposed to be the fashion guru for QVC!!  Her choice of clothing is just so weird.  She may just want to be dressed out of the norm, but WOW!!  I do not think it is complimentary nor a good fashion look!!