Valued Contributor

Shawn's ankle boots (tan color)

At the beginning of PM Style, Shawn mentioned she was going to say about her particular boots.  They are tan/nude color.  She has been wearing them awhile.  

Just curious - did anyone hear her say anything?

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn's ankle boots (tan color)

@Julie_23

happened to flick over and she was showing shoes. 

Earth Brand A277059

Valued Contributor

Hi, @homedecor1.  Thanks!  I think those were the shoes they were featuring; but, the ones I'm wondering about are the ones she's been wearing for awhile.  I apologize - they're more of a mid-calf boot vs. ankle that she wears.

Valued Contributor

It seems this is answered on her Facebook page under her recent PM Style questions.  Thanks to all the people there, too, that asked / replied!

Honored Contributor

Shawn didn't answer the question although a lot of people asked.  Someone else said they think they found them or a pair very similar and that is the Max Studio Ellis Peep Toe Mid Shaft Bootie. 

Honored Contributor

Does Shawn EVER respond when asked about a piece she's wearing that isn't a Q item?

Seems all this FB posting is an exercise in futility to most of these hosts and vendors.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Does Shawn EVER respond when asked about a piece she's wearing that isn't a Q item?

Seems all this FB posting is an exercise in futility to most of these hosts and vendors.

Rarely.  And I mean rarely.  I don't look at her FB page all the time.  I perused it to look for the answer to this question and I've looked at it before about clothing.  One common complaint I read over and over again just in the few times I'm on her page and looking through the comments, is from people about how Shawn never answers any of the questions posted on her FB page.    

Honored Contributor

I rarely go to any hosts' fb pages.

I do not ever go to Shawn's fb page.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Maybe if the hosts would wear what they are presenting, there wouldn't be all these questions all the time.  Especially since Shawn is supposed to be QVC's fashion queen (ha) and has her own fashion shows, I don't think it's an unreasonable request.  All it says to me is, "This ****** I'm presenting isn't good enough for me to wear"

Valued Contributor

@MarthaStewardess: Yes! "I wouldn't be caught dead in this stuff!"

(".....oh, but it looks good on YOU...")