Honored Contributor

Re: What do you Think of This Look?

Lose the socks, everything else is ok.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

There is nothing I like about that look. Together or separately, I would not wear any of those items. -Well, if the sandals had a lower heel, I’d wear them but not with socks.

Honored Contributor

Laughing about this because years ago, when driving my middle daughter to middle school, she said I could drop her off -1/2 block away from school!

She later told me, no one wears socks with sandals lol!

I wore them because well, it was too cold for sandals without socks and they were the easiest to throw on and I guess I did not care or have time to even think about my "fashion"!Woman LOL

I should show her this picture- how in style I've always been!Smiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Cute and  relaxed for the younger set---but not a fan of big, clunky shoes and the socks gotta go.

Honored Contributor

The only things in this photo that I personally would wear, ever, would be the top with the sweatshirt over it. And that is even iffy, lol. The rest.....no, none of it.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

My DH keeps warning me that he knows I worked in fashion and I'm fashion forward but if I wear socks with sandals he will walk away. LOL. This is a HUGE deal breaker for him. He won't leave the house with me. I've been warned.

~Live with Intention~
Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday  I'm sorry you had a tough time with organic.  For me, it was a blast!  I'm really analytical, so I enjoyed the classes and studying, and the labs were just so much fun!  Solving problems with experiments that sometimes seemed like magic (pouring two liquids together and ending up with a solid.  two colorless liquids forming purple, etc.)  I don't remember anything that I learned in the class, but my memories of the classes are great!

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1wrote:

No matter what fashion says, for me socks with sandals are a big fat NO !!

As well as high waters/floods=ankle pants.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@ItsME   Easy for my kids too.  I am all right brained and they are divided equally, left and right.  They have scientific and engineering brains with design mixed in. Architects, fashion designers, industrial designers and musicians.  

Esteemed Contributor

If I was 15..yeah I'd go for it. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth