Esteemed Contributor

Wow, you are one well dressed lady!! Beautiful!! 

Honored Contributor

@MacDuFF   I really enjoy seeing the outfits you've assembled.  Your closet could be my closet as we dress in a similar manner.  Even our jewelry is similar.  I could never wear the shoes you favor as mine must have some support.

You're  looking great!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@MacDuFF You look fantastic in all of them.  I just love your style.  Number 4 is my favorite. 

Contributor

Beautiful and very tasteful acquisitions!  Now I just need more serious motivation...like warm weather.

Northern MI still has reckless and bitter cold winds popping up everywhere instead of daffodils and crocuses.

Uggs are still on my feet to walk the doggies as they investigate each new blade of grass surrounded by puddles.

Honored Contributor

@MacDuFF 

Nice outfits. Love that red jacket! 

Our weather is still fluctuating too. So far in April we've had frost warnings and highs around 80. Crazy. I love jackets and blazers this time of year because the air conditioning is freezing inside places. 

Have a Great Week! 

Esteemed Contributor

You look very nice in all of your outfits as always @MacDuFF   You made me smile with your rant about the weather. I hear you! I feel the same - here in eastern PA, the weather has been unpredictable other than that it has been raining a lot.  I don't have the option to not go out if it's raining so I have my lightweight puffer coat that I put a raincoat over. for instance, today it is close to 80 and then it will all shift and be a high of 50 degrees on Wednesday. Bah!

I am always cold so I keep my fleece and quilted items out until I'm sure it's really going to be warm.

Trusted Contributor

@MacDuFF   As usual, I like your outfits. Ever-changing weather is a pain, but that's life. Regarding jackets: have you thought about putting them in a coat closet if you're mostly using them as outerwear? It would free up a little bit of your bedroom closet space.  
(You only have 135 pieces in your wardrobe? I'm  afraid to count all my sweaters, jeans, pants, skirts, and OMG, the shoes and bags!!! 😵‍💫)

Esteemed Contributor
As usual, I like all your outfits this week but if I have to pick a favorite it would be number four with the light blue sweater. I also love that red jacket and those red camel jeans.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

@MacDuFF 

You look so pretty in EVERY single outfit!  I don't know how you do it!   I could never come up with such gorgeous looks thrifting.  You definitely need your own YouTube channel, just saying!❤️

I love them all!  But, if I have to pick my fave it's number 2!

You look great in red!  I'm living the jacket and Isaac driving Mocs!  The jeans are perfection on you, as is the striped shirt!  It's just a WOW!💝🌸

Thanks for sharing these wonderful looks.  I'm learning from you little by little.❤️

Trusted Contributor

#4 is very flattering.  You look so thin.  I am not usually a fan of white or very light colored pants, but yours are very complimentary.