Honored Contributor

Re: What Clothing Do You Tend To Over Buy ?

Jeans....  Only jeans.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

PJs, nightgowns and bathrobes.  Have more than I need but can't resist Aria, Karen Neuberger when they're on sale

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

anything black......can never have too much black in your wardrobe.

camisole tank tops with shelf bras......they are a staple for me and not always so easy to find, especially in colors.

Me too!  Black is elegant, slimming and often looks more expensive than the same article of clothing in another color.

Esteemed Contributor

Tops!!   I must admit i have too many!! Luckily i have a daughter to pass a bunch on to.....Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Definitely tops, especially prints.  

Esteemed Contributor

Sweaters

Honored Contributor

Tops,sweaters,etc.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kaydee50 wrote:

PJs, nightgowns and bathrobes.  Have more than I need but can't resist Aria, Karen Neuberger when they're on sale

@kaydee50   You know I might be guilty of that.  I go into that department first thing when I go to Dillard's, as it is where there is good parking. 

I see your favorite Aria comes from one of my favorite stores to buy Eileen West (Vermont Store).  I will have to try Karen Neuberger cotton gowns.

I do have 9 robes after getting rid of some of my best ones at Christmas (you know the ones that are getting threadbare) and I sitll have 9 newish ones. 

I wish I had kept those old turkish towel robes which I adore.  Then I could save these for a day when someone is coming to see me dressed up in my gowns and robes.  I love Eileen West, Uggs and Natori nightwear. 

I just as soon buy them as ... well, maybe not.  I like black tanks, camisoles, pants, blouses, skirts, dresses and black jackets better.  Eileen West and Natori nightwear and loungewear are running a close race.  

Trusted Contributor

Tops, I buy so many, tops for work, tops for weekends, and I have so many.  I end up donating a lot of clothes due to excess and not having a place to put anything any more.  It gets out of hand and now I have to purge my stock again.  What seems to be happening now is that I have a lot of new ones that I have not even worn yet so I really have to slow down purchasing, I told my shopping friend who also loves to shop that we must wear one of our new tops every time we go shopping so that we use our tops. And we both tend to buy a lot of black so we do have a variety of tops.

Honored Contributor

3/4 sleeve bateau neck t from Talbots. Every time they put out a new color, I think I "have" to have it.

I'm going to try to go against that trend this spring and summer. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?