Honored Contributor

Does Anyone Get The Soft Surroundings Catalog?

I just signed up for the Soft Surroundings catalog.  I'd like to look at catalogs in the evening since fashion magzines have dwindled in their content.

I don't enjoy the little blurbs on you tube as much as magazines.

Respected Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Get The Soft Surroundings Catalog?

I love Soft Surroundings! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do but only because I purchased one of my good GF's a gift card from there, a few years back. She loves the store.  I have never ordered from them myself, but they have me on that list.

Honored Contributor

I have stopped as many catalogs as I can but I check the website every so often.  

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

I have stopped as many catalogs as I can but I check the website every so often.  

@tansy I've stopped what I don't use, but a few I want.

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

I do but only because I purchase one of my good GF's a gift card from there, she loves the store a few years back. I have never ordered from them myself, but they have me on that list.

@icezeus I've purchased several items in our B & M store, am in their data base, and still no catalog.

Honored Contributor

I do still get the catalogs, they have beautiful things, but their high shipping stops me from ordering some things. There is not an actual store near me either. 

Trusted Contributor

Soft Surroundings used to have lovely styled clothing and beautiful material. In the last few years, their fabric has become very cheap and they don't have the styles they used to. I stopped shopping there, I really miss what they used to be.

Honored Contributor

The influx of catalogs in my mailbox in the couple of months prior to the holidays may have had theirs also, but I do not get them regularly. I have tried to eliminate any that I don't actually order from on an ongoing basis. Just doing my bit to save the trees, and the environment.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

I love catalogs.