Esteemed Contributor

So waitlisted items can be returns?  Hope they don't send the same type of item (ordered as new and not waitlisted) that they sent me that had a hole and bad body odor on it.  It smelled and shame on QVC for trying to resell that.  How do you miss that in quality control unless there isn't much qc.

I think they should send new items as waitlisted, not someone's return. 

Esteemed Contributor

I never do waitlist orders anymore.. I have had too many problems in the past with that.

Spoiler
Never say never.....
Esteemed Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

So waitlisted items can be returns?  Hope they don't send the same type of item (ordered as new and not waitlisted) that they sent me that had a hole and bad body odor on it.  It smelled and shame on QVC for trying to resell that.  How do you miss that in quality control unless there isn't much qc.

I think they should send new items as waitlisted, not someone's return. 

I agree! I do not want anyone elses unwanted or damaged clothing items or any other items sent to me from any onlne shopping store.

Respected Contributor

I agree that smelly, damaged items shouldn't be sent out as "new", but even in department stores things have been tried on and put back ('unwanted') and even returned. If they are returned in "like new" condition with the tags still on, they probably go right back on the rack to be re-sold.

Honored Contributor

I have always been under the impression that wait list items are returns.  They have the percentages of how many are usually returned and when they are above that number on wait list they list it as sold out.  I think you should just assume you are going to get a return by going on wait list.