Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Vocabulary for show hosts to eliminate in 2020

[ Edited ]

FRI-YAY!  I can't stand that....I don't even watch Q on Fridays anymore due to Jane T. constantly screaming it LOL!

Respected Contributor

OH Geez I just thought of another one.....

She has what I call a PHD....that's just gotta go!

Visitor

Curvation

Contributor

"hold please".

HATE HATE HATE  "fri-yay".  Who in the world came up with that stupid saying???!!!

"Colorway!Colorwave"? Is that something the "real fashion" industry says? It's too confusing.  PLEASE just say "color"!

&

How about:

"My bathroom is now in my dining room".  HOW MANY TIMES do we have to hear that story?????

AND:

"You MUST drink 1/2 your body weight in water".  "I WANT YOU to eat at least 2 servings of veggies before 3pm everyday".

Honored Contributor

FRI-YAY!!!.....(PLEASE FREE YOUR CUSTOMERS FROM THIS STUPID PHRASE)

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@kittycatmeow wrote:

"hold please".

HATE HATE HATE  "fri-yay".  Who in the world came up with that stupid saying???!!!

"Colorway!Colorwave"? Is that something the "real fashion" industry says? It's too confusing.  PLEASE just say "color"!

&

How about:

"My bathroom is now in my dining room".  HOW MANY TIMES do we have to hear that story?????

AND:

"You MUST drink 1/2 your body weight in water".  "I WANT YOU to eat at least 2 servings of veggies before 3pm everyday".

Yes, colorway is a real term. When used correctly (and I'm not saying they always use it correctly!) its meaning is different than just using the word "color."

Occasional Contributor

Agree with using "she" & "her" with mercahndise.  I would like to hear less of " The beauty is that..."

Trusted Contributor

I personally think the hosts do a great job.  Everyday they're describing similar things. They are bound to run out of different/creative ways to describe them everyday.

Take a look at one of your tops in the closet.  Now try to describe it for 10 minutes.  Now look at the next top, describe it for 10 minutes and try to use new phases, new words, etc. etc. etc.  It's not easy.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Super cute, stinking cute, we have a TON of colors, and please tell Pat and Amy that the half tuck shirt looks stupid!

Esteemed Contributor

Just adore than one with price only a cent under.