Honored Contributor

I had a scarf idea!  How many times have you worn a scarf and needed an anchor?  Years ago, I remember scarf "holders" you could pin on the underside of your top at the shoulder and thread your scarf through and it supported your style.  Scarf holders today are really small.  

Seems like we could do that with the eyeglass holders and have the convenienve of a magnet.  They aren't big and would anchor any scarf by just using the fullness of the scarf to cover it or the scarf could be threaded through.

H210298

No Image Found

Honored Contributor

Re: Views On This Scarf Idea!

@ECBG If I were you I would kill this thread and then develope one for the Q.Your idea is brilliant ...get a patent on it.

Honored Contributor

Shark Tank !

Honored Contributor

Those probably would work great but there is a product for clothing called maggies fashion magnet available on HSN.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@ECBG If I were you I would kill this thread and then develope one for the Q.Your idea is brilliant ...get a patent on it.

@dexThanks, but this is not my product.

Respected Contributor

Yes, you can find them on Amazon.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG@No but you could tweak it and make it better for the task and then it is your own

Honored Contributor

have you heard of maggies magnets?

it is  a similar concept to help you arrange your scarf and keep it in place.

you can watch the video on their website. hsn carries one set also and there is a video.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0262/6559/products/combo-pack_1024x1024.jpg?v=1459187403

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

Magnetic scarf clips and "textile fasteners" (patent term) are already a thing, so I don't know that you would be successful with a patent.

But I do think these reader clips would work for scarves

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue ok thanks for ruining my poster makes it big fantasy.LOL.I guess I am really out of the shopping loop...well maybe Lori will send you a few free sets for your idea that she hadn't thought of.