Esteemed Contributor

Just tell UPS you are refusing delivery.

HSN let's you cancel day of order before midnight.

QVC & Shop won't let you cancel within a few minutes anymore on many items. I have ordered then read reviews or found it isn't such a good deal & tried to cancel. Last night I ordered the TTV & forgot to check the value pay. I tried to cancel & order again but it wouldn't let me, so I shot off an email.

Super Contributor

I found that you can't cancel a Q Order right way--but if you wait an hour or two, then you can usually cancel.

I was told by CS that the reason Orders can't be cancelled right away is because they haven't had time "to get into the system", but that after a few hours they are "in the system" and usually can be cancelled.

yes--hsn allows everyone up until midnite to cancel any Order.

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/27/2014 pupcakes said:

Just tell UPS you are refusing delivery.

HSN let's you cancel day of order before midnight.

QVC & Shop won't let you cancel within a few minutes anymore on many items. I have ordered then read reviews or found it isn't such a good deal & tried to cancel. Last night I ordered the TTV & forgot to check the value pay. I tried to cancel & order again but it wouldn't let me, so I shot off an email.

I can cancel right after I order from ShopHQ. I did it a few times during the skinn shows yesterday with no problems.
Honored Contributor
On 7/28/2014 fitnessfreak said:

I found that you can't cancel a Q Order right way--but if you wait an hour or two, then you can usually cancel.

I was told by CS that the reason Orders can't be cancelled right away is because they haven't had time "to get into the system", but that after a few hours they are "in the system" and usually can be cancelled.

yes--hsn allows everyone up until midnite to cancel any Order.

Also, the Q does something with their computer system in the middle of the night and you can't do anything. If you wait a couple of hours, the transaction will go through.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

they really should give a person longer to cancel. I have been mad a few times that I changed my mind and couldn't cancel. I not like having to pay the return fees!!!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Call Customer Service and talk to a person about it.

I don't know why people treat online stores like they're so much different from brick and mortar stores. I put things in my cart and think about them, but I don't buy unless I'm sure. I comparison shop and read reviews before I make the final purchase. I don't go into a local store and buy something then come back an hour later and say I changed my mind. I only return something that quickly if I've I picked up the wrong item by mistake and then I exchange it.