Respected Contributor

I'm not fond of large prints and don't like black sneakers but I do like those colors. I wouldn't wear that get-up but i wouldn't call it hideous. 

Esteemed Contributor

No argument from me!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Looks like an ugly robe/dressing gown from the 1940's.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Super Contributor

I would not wear this dress but Topshop is a brand for younger people.   Topshop is edgy, ecletic and different.   So this dress with the high top Chucks is styled in a young and hip way.   

Honored Contributor

Someone--please buy that girl a mirror. Or, maybe she is visually impaired. A friend would not let someone leave the house looking like that. 

Honored Contributor

I personally am not a fan of the print of the dress, and I prefer my Chuck Taylors to be low tops. Casual dresses with fashion/casual sneakers are very popular in how shall I say it - more youthful fashion - from what I see.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   Now we are using psychology about the title of the thread.  Seriously?  We all have our OWN opinion so leave  it at that.

@Katcat1 

👍 👍 👍

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

You know .... just thinking .... 

it wouldn't surprise me to hear one of our show hosts described this as new ... fresh .... and you can dress it up by changing your sneakers and wear it when you meet the girls for cocktails or go to a black tie affair.

You could dress it up OR dress it down. If you're short like me --- the hem-line will cover ur sneakers. You could also wear it with Birkenstocks!!!!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   Now we are using psychology about the title of the thread.  Seriously?  We all have our OWN opinion so leave  it at that.

A profound reminder from one of the most inspirational leaders...yes, words do matter...it influences your actions and it impacts others

0126624_mahatma-gandhi.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I suppose you are perfect?   Don't start using quotes, etc. over some silly dress and shoes.  Life is too short.

kindness is strength