Honored Contributor

My poor ol' shorts was due June 2nd, then, June 5th, now, June 9th.

Guess I'd better quit watching for 'em altogether.

Regular Contributor

It would be nice with all their delays that QVC would let you cancel your order.

Respected Contributor

Unless it's a gift for a birthday or  food or gift for an occasion that is going to pass before it arrives, I dont understand cancelling an order because of shipping delay. 

Esteemed Contributor

For me, it's the principle of the delay. I ordered a clothing item on May 3rd and have yet to receive it.....it's still showing as "in process". I received an email from the Q on May 23rd telling me that the item isn't available for "immediate shipment", even though I had ordered the item almost 3 weeks earlier, and within a day or two of it being aired. The email indicated that I could cancel the order, however, that is not possible since it's still "in process".

I understand a moderate shipping delay due to the pandemic, but it does seem rather strange that every item DH and I have ordered from other vendors have arrived within 7 to 10 days. Do I need the item right away? No, but the point is that it's now been a month since it was ordered, I can't cancel, and I have no idea whether or not I'll even get it. QVC has a real problem.....no more orders for me.